So, I only just got here, but I'm already sad that I'm leaving in just over two days. Mike is, as I type, filling the kitchen with the delicious aroma of mushrooms sauteed in butter, which is eventually going to become some sort of mega-amazing macaroni and cheese. And did you notice the sign? And my new room is super cute. Like, for serious, I want to move in. If I hadn't already determined that this week is going to be full of a great amount of travel, and time spent on greyhound, I might not want to leave.
Since all I've done since being here is have an acupuncture treatment (yay!), become enamored with this house and its people, and determine that maybe I can drink a small amount of alcohol if I do it through a straw, and use (alcohol-free) mouthwash immediately after, I don't have much else to say right now. Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment