Well. Well, well, well. What have we here?
I have been thinking about how I should write another blog post. Lee just inspired me to do it.
I've been hesitating because, as it turns out, puberty is intensely personal. And here is this blog, out for the world to see. Google me and you shall find it. I have mixed feelings about that. Maybe I should blog under an alias. Whoops, too late; my name is the blog--what was I thinking?
I've been on T for just over a month now. I didn't get a period two days ago, as I might have if I hadn't started T. I know it's premature to assume it's not coming, but I have no physical or emotional signs that it is. My reality has shifted to being hungrier and hornier than I was before starting T, and pimplier. And amidst the financial stresses of saving money for surgery with less financial security than I had thought I had, I'm generally quite happy. I like my new hormonal landscape. I hear and feel my voice changing, and I try to let it fall into the slightly lower register that is now accessible. I feel tumultuous and calm both, but more calm than tumult. I have surgery scheduled for February 5th. I have a cat curled up in my lap (practically on my laptop keyboard). And so it goes.
You should have a Bar Mitvah! Have I said that before?
ReplyDeleteI think you have... there is that whole "not Jewish" thing. But I think some sort of celebration at some point is in order.
Delete