Thursday, April 5, 2012

Philadelphia


My cat! My window/balcony!---->


Before:
After:


Well. I'm back. I don't know if that means this is my last post in this blog. The end of an era (and of course, the beginning of a new one). I have a place to live, in a mostly-queer, mostly POC house (I actually lived in this house for three years, up until Nov 2010). I already know some of my roommates from last time I lived here, and am excited about getting to know the rest of them. Oh yeah, this house has 12 bedrooms. My room has a balcony. So, you know, fucking rad all around. And Fred! My cat! We are reunited! I cried on him a little when I first saw him. He seems to be pretty happy, if I'm reading his tail correctly. Plus, you know, all the purring.

I've worked a few shifts at the Satellite already. Today is my first shift back at Philadelphia Community Acupuncture! Punk rock yoga is back, after a winter break! And the flowering trees are flowering.

My legs are sore from moving. And whoa, the exhaustion. But I'm happy to be back, and setting goals (violin. yoga. other stuff), and getting into the flow of settling into one place for a while.

To everyone who supported me in this epic journey: I really can't thank you enough. So, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. What an amazing post-break-up, community acupuncture, saturn return tour this has been! (And it has been all of these things, for me).

Until next time,
Zem

No comments:

Post a Comment