I find it tempting, when blogging for a somewhat unknown audience, to constantly put a positive spin on things. If you don't have anything nice to blog, don't blog at all. Alas, I think the holidays are one of the most stressful times of the year. And traveling is stressful. I love it, but it's hard, sometimes. Like now. I'm homesick, and it's both difficult and important to find alone time. I'm doing it right now, but my introvert is a little burnt out. I simultaneously want hugs and solitude. And I haven't had acupuncture since Frederick! (maybe a week and a half?)
Thanks for letting me get that out. I'm going to continue to spend some quality Zem Time. Happy Solstice! The days are not getting any shorter, friends, and let me tell you, I think we're all ready for them to start getting longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment